Ping Franchise Cafe Orient is about ‘responsible dining’ and brings something unique to the capital.
About Ping Franchise
Orient Ping’s Cafe, ND. It’s a fun and relaxed, yet unusual and sophisticated, environmentally friendly, healthy Asian road food restaurant.
The city’s Asian brasserie delivers new Delhi with a menu that features street food in the way it was originally cooked, utilizing farm-fresh ingredients, fresh spices and herbs, to produce the rich aromas of the cuisine.
The menu provides low-calorie, vegan, and gluten-free options while keeping the traditional goodness of every meal with specialties from Hong Kong, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaya, Singapore, Thailand, Korea, Burma, Japan, and the Philippines.
Even fried food is created in cardiovascular oils like canola, sunflower, or peanut, like Korea’s chicken wings.
Ping Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 1.7 crores|
|Area Required||1600 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 40 lakhs|
Features of Ping Franchise
- The interior unites current features of the street such as streetlights and bottle boxes, producing a dynamic and playful atmosphere suited for any events.
- Whether it’s a casual meal with the family, a luncheon with friends, or any other party (you can ask for a separate child’s menu).
- They are also important to the Ping’s experience—such as the Miso Mary, the Ma Collins, and the Singapore sling, with seasonal Southeast Asian twists.
- All their products are provided as though they are meant for the most adored individual with the same love and affection.
- Their vision is the “best dessert Brand” that ensures the greatest service for their clients with a wide range of products.
- Their team works to live up to their vision daily.
- 43 percent profit margin
- The brand will supply important raw materials.
- Increasing strategy support for marketing and sales.
- Dealing with online delivery partners.
- Requirement for manpower: 4 employees.
- The agreement on a franchise is renewed.
- Furthermore, there are various healthful no-added-sugar mocktails that use tender coconut water and pressed juices on site.
- There is also a tiny beer garden, which remembers Vietnam, where you can relax on a long, communal table with special beer bargains.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Ping Franchise?
The investment of the Ping Franchise is Rs. 1.7 crores.
What is the model of the Ping Franchise?
The model of the Ping Franchise is Fine Dine.
Amit Gupta is the founder of DrFranchises – a digital marketing agency that helps brands rank better on Google Maps through local SEO strategies. Amit has over 11 years of experience in digital marketing, SEO, email marketing, and social media marketing. He’s also the owner of multiple franchises and has helped countless brands achieve success online. When he’s not working, Amit can be found playing with his dog.