Pizza-A-Goodness Franchise not only takes pride in its food but also in its service.
About Pizza-A-Goodness Franchise
If you order from a restaurant, your food should inspire you and stimulate you all day long. They’re expecting more and you ought to!
Moreover, they just launched online ordering and mobile orders and may now quickly place your order online and ensure you get the best service.
They know from their finest clients that when you order from their website, they ensure that they get the greatest service.
Also, they give their consumers 30 percent off every time they order from their website. Enjoy!
Pizza-A-Goodness Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 12 lakhs|
|Area Required||250 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3 lakhs|
Features of Pizza-A-Goodness Franchise
- They build and cultivate a healthy, responsible, respectful, and fun working environment. In which their employees are appropriately compensated for the quality of the product they produce and are encouraged to respect the consumer.
- They are striving for fair and reasonable profits sufficient to ensure a company’s long-term financial health and fair compensation for its investments and risk for its owners and investors.
- Franchisors are obligated to buy Pizza-A-Goodness and authorized suppliers to safeguard and ensure the continued success of their secret recipes meatballs, sausages, mixed pizza sauce, mixed spaghetti, printed bags; the merchant of your choosing can buy more foods.
- The brand will supply important raw materials.
- Investors can buy local equipment and machinery according to brand specifications
- Interior can be performed locally by enhancing strategy Support for brand design marketing & sales.
- Partners for online delivery Zomato | Swiggy | Uber Eats | Uber Eats
- Calculation and software
- The Franchisee hires the staff as Brand offers training.
- Required personnel: 4 to 7
- It can be maintained only when the franchisee wants to keep the VEG menu.
- They added the VEG + NON VEG menu
- On average, Pizza-A-Goodness avoids one year of learning about the pizza business if you started business from the beginning.
- Statistics reveal that after three years of operation 92 percent of all franchisees were successful, but 80 percent of all companies failed.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Pizza-A-Goodness Franchise?
The investment of the Pizza-A-Goodness Franchise is Rs. 12 lakhs.
What is the model of the Pizza-A-Goodness Franchise?
The model of the Pizza-A-Goodness Franchise is Fine Dining.
Amit Gupta is the founder of DrFranchises – a digital marketing agency that helps brands rank better on Google Maps through local SEO strategies. Amit has over 11 years of experience in digital marketing, SEO, email marketing, and social media marketing. He’s also the owner of multiple franchises and has helped countless brands achieve success online. When he’s not working, Amit can be found playing with his dog.