Pokket Cafe Franchise is a popular and trendy cafe serving an ideal hangout spot for teenagers, where they can enjoy enticing beverage options as well as delectable snacks at a reasonable price.
About Pokket Cafe Franchise
Kikka, a thick cold coffee that comes in a variety of tempting combinations made with coffee beans/crushed coffee powder and blended to offer a smooth texture and coffee flavor to an aficionado, is also popular.
To satisfy the cravings of a coffee and cold beverage lover, the beverage is served in a variety of flavorful variations, including dense coffee with ice cream, mocha, milk, and black forest flavor.
Mr. Abhijit Ghatge, the owner of the Pokket cafe chain, is from a small village in Satara, India, with a population of just 2500 people.
He is a Mechanical Engineer who moved to Pune to look for work. He spent eight years working in an IT corporation and in the software industry.
Also, He left his job and decided to start his own company, which he did through a franchise.
He worked in the unit café company for two years before deciding to launch his own brand, Pokket Cafe.
Pokket Cafe Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 10 lakhs|
|Area Required||250 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3 lakhs|
Features of Pokket Cafe Franchise
- The cafe’s theme includes a two-color scheme, easy seating, bright décor, and a welcoming atmosphere.
- Soup, crust pizza, mocktails, French fries, Maggie, special hot drinks, garlic bread, sandwiches, shakes, desserts, and beverages are all on the menu.
- People’s favorite foods include Peri Peri Fries, which are perfectly fried and crispy, Pokket’s Special (double-decker) Sandwich, which is stuffed with olives, jalapenos, veggies, mayonnaise, cheese sauce.
- Moreover, it offers grated cheese and Pokket’s Rocher, which has the right amount of thickness and plenty of grated chocolate.
- The duration of the agreement is five years.
- Food Cost approx.32 to 35 percent
- Working Capital: 1.2 to 1.5 million dollars (Depends according to model)
- Master Franchise opportunities are open.
- 40 percent profit margin
- The brand would include important raw materials.
- Assist in marketing and revenue growth strategies.
- Collaboration with online distribution partners.
- Software as well as a payment system.
- This deal may be renewed by the franchise.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the franchise fee of the Pokket Cafe franchise?
The franchise fee of the Pokket Cafe franchise is Rs. 3 lakhs.
What is the model of the Pokket Cafe franchise?
The model of the Pokket Cafe franchise is QSR.