Rollacosta franchise is a city-based quick-service restaurant that offers a diverse menu of North Indian, Lebanese, and fast food options.
About Rollacosta Franchise
In 2012, Manav Shital and Niti Agarwal co-founded Rollacosta, a novel mix of Rolls and Shawarma.
Because the brand gives fresh experiences and opportunities on so many levels, ‘Rollacosta’ has become a talking point for consumers since its debut.
Because of its focus on quality, customer obsession, strong relationships, and mutual trust, it has experienced unprecedented growth and success.
Every dish provided by the chefs is of the highest quality. It is well-known for its Chinese, Lebanese, Rice, Noodles, Burgers, and Shawarma cuisines.
A substantial lunch at Rollacosta is linked with wonderful meals that can satisfy any hunger.
It is home to some of the most well-known cuisines in order to accommodate a huge number of diners.
There are business chances available with this franchise where tastes and preferences cater to people of all ages.
Rollacosta Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 12 lakhs|
|Area Required||200 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3 lakhs|
Features of Rollacosta Franchise
- Rollacosta’s lip-smacking Shawarma rolls are designed to give customers an experience similar to riding a rollercoaster.
- 12 types of Shawarma, 11 types of Rolla, and a Shawarma meal are their specialties.
- Lemon iced tea, peach iced tea, Masala lemonade, Peach Lemonade, Green apple lemonade, Blue lagoon lemonade, and Virgin mojito are also available.
- Fried chicken, Burgers, Pasta Bar, Salad, and Quickies are all on their extensive menu.
- They give their guests fresh, delicious meals as well as an enjoyable dining experience.
- The Rollas is cooked using fresh vegetables that are proportioned just precisely to get the most out of them.
- They don’t use any preservatives, colors, or flavors in their products, so they’re completely nutritious.
- Their main goal is to provide a safe, clean, and pleasurable environment for their visitors.
- At the outlets, they always strive to provide the finest possible client service.
- They were named one of India’s “Top 100 Franchise Opportunities.“
- As a healthier alternative to conventional fast food options, they take great delight in the quality and customer focus.
- Rollacosta is a fast food concept with the simple goal of offering customers delectable treats.
- They believe in working together as a team. They’ll be there for you every step of the way, no matter where you need them.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the model of the Rollacosta Franchise?
Churolls & Co FranchiseThe model of the Rollacosta Franchise is Kiosk.
What is the franchise fee of the Rollacosta Franchise?
The franchise fee of the Rollacosta Franchise is Rs. 3 lakhs.