At Rolls & Bowls Franchise, through their Rolls & Bowls, they spread ethnic flavors of India.
About Rolls & Bowls
Their aim is to encourage people to begin their own company with low costs and aid them with their knowledge in the sector.
By incorporating traditional Indian flavors, they have made rolls intriguing and yummier. Either a Butter Roll Chicken or a Dilli Chola Roll, Tikka Rolls, Vada Pav Roll, etc.
They are serving a wide range of conventional and some creative Rice Bowls at Rolls & Bowls.
Bowls such as Butter Chicken and Rice, Kadhai Chicken and Rice, Rajma and Rice, or Traditional Biryani or Butter Khichdi are handy, wholesome, and hygienic options, but pocket-friendly in everyday use.
They create a corporation that has its roots in the uplifting of India’s culture. Like the country itself, they always work, learn and embrace new concepts and ideas throughout.
Rolls & Bowls Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 7 lakhs|
|Area Required||150 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3 lakhs|
Features of Rolls & Bowls Franchise
- They are responsible for the lives they touch, which is why they want many individuals to start their own businesses at nominal cost and to aid them through their extensive knowledge.
- They are committed to developing rolls and bowls across the entire world with the support of the entrepreneurial nature of their team members.
- Their Rolls and Bowls deliver the cultural flavor of India.
- Rolls & Bowls has discovered its own collection of spices in all stores and franchisees in various cities in India.
- Kathi rolls are the most important ingredients that are used in the production of Kathi rolls.
- A fast-food store was created in order to enter the rapidly developing food market.
- The research began at that time, and after lengthy research, “Kathi Roll” was selected.
- Full franchise and employee program:
- Operational continuous support
- Regular marketing and promotional shopping mystery audits
- Central buying and selling
- The terms and conditions of the contract are five years.
- Food costs between 28 and 30%
- Working capital 3 to 5 lakhs (Depends according to model)
- The master franchise is available
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Rolls & Bowls Franchise?
The investment of the Rolls & Bowls Franchise is Rs. 7 lakhs.
What is the model of the Rolls & Bowls Franchise?
The model of the Rolls & Bowls Franchise is QSR.
Amit Gupta is the founder of DrFranchises. He has a keen interest in investments, and has thus far invested in a few franchises. Franchise businesses are his forte- he knows all there is to know about their space requirements, fees, ROI potential, and business models. This makes him an ideal candidate for anyone looking to invest in a franchise