Saiba Amruttulya Franchise opened branches successfully throughout Pune. And many more look forward.
About Saiba Amruttulya Franchise
You are brought the best tea in Punas by Saiba Amruttulya. Saiba Amruttulya became one of the major brands in India with 300+ franchises throughout Maharastra, Mumbai, Gujarat, etc. Saiba Amruttulya’s objective is to supply a superior Chai Product.
Also, Saiba Amruttulya is one of the top Indian tea shops noted for its unique aroma and traditional combination of tea. It is undoubtedly a great success to be everyone’s cup of tea… And with unsurpassed patience and determination, they did this at Saiba Amruttulya Tea.
Saiba Amruttulya Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 9 lakhs|
|Area Required||200 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3 lakhs|
Also Read: Saiichha Amruttulya Franchise
Features of Saiba Amruttulya Franchise
- Quality- Chai Before serving, quality products are checked and tested. The brand has catered for everyone from the millennial to the parents of the millennial.
- Flavors: They want and are aware, like the exquisite smells found by traditional tea, that they can use the freshest tea leaves for every tea they brew.
- Presentation- they want and know how to use the freshest tea leaves, like many delicious scents in traditional tea, for each tea they manufacture.
- Hygiene – Saiba Amruttulya ensures adequate premises hygiene as well as employee hygiene.
- The model for its franchise is stand-alone.
- Saiba Amruttulya provides training and standard operating guides to make the management and running of an outlet easier.
- It was founded and catered for over 300 franchises in India.
- The brand will supply raw materials such as Tea Powder, Tea Masala, and Sugar.
- Raw materials for local buying, i.e. milk. Milk. Even if a franchisee wishes to have brand approval he can keep bisleri, biscuits, bun masks, etc.
- Increased strategy support for marketing and sales.
- Avg sales are between 1000 and 1200 cups per day.
- Live in the outlet, tea will be produced.
- FSSAI, Shop Act, Fire NOC Required License
- Sustainable life: 3 months of Masala Tea Powder
- Cities of choice: Tier 1, 2 & 3
- Rent The agreement with the landlord should be five years.
- There should be one of the faithful franchisors at the outlet
Please Fill the form below if you’re looking to know more about the franchise!
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Saiba Amruttulya Franchise?
The investment of the Saiba Amruttulya Franchise is Rs. 9 lakhs.
What is the model of the Saiba Amruttulya Franchise?
The model of the Saiba Amruttulya Franchise is Stand Alone.