People would choose to get food from outside when they have a higher standard of living and more buying power.
That is why online food ordering giants like Shawarma Franchise, Swiggy, and Zomato have achieved rapid success.
Fast food produces over $450 billion in revenue worldwide. Now you know why people in India are interested in buying a fast-food franchise.
Mr. Shawarma is a division of Ambitious Foods and a one-of-a-kind startup with a plan to grow quickly.
Currently, they have four sites where they operate (Khanar, Chandigarh, Punjab, & Delhi-NCR).
They have a distinct approach to providing hospitality facilities to their clients which gives them an additional boost in attracting new clients every day.
Their main specialty is delectable cuisine from well-known nations, which also caters to Indian palates.
They’ve come up with a unique way to make fast food that is both nutritious and popular with the youth.
Shawarma franchises in India come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Shawarma Franchise Model Based on Cloud Kitchens
- Shwarma Rolls Take-Out Franchise
- Also, Shawarma Franchise Model for Dine-In
Also Read: Tealogy Franchise
Shawarma Franchise Model
|Total Investment||Rs. 5,00,000|
|Area Required||300 sq. ft.|
|Type of Property||Residential Area|
|ROI||20% to 30%|
|Payback time||2 years|
Also Read: Lassi Day Franchise
Reasons For Shawarma Franchise
- The cuisine of the highest quality – any cuisine that customers enjoy eating.
- Higher Growth Potential – they are a venture that is rapidly expanding.
- From marketing to development, they provide full support for any issue.
- There are no compromises on quality – only the highest-quality ingredients are imported from all over India.
- Charges for royalties –
- Returns on Investment (ROI) are higher.
- Every sale generates an average profit of 40%.
- Staff who have undergone extensive training.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is the Shawarma franchise successful?
What is the Setup Investment of the Shawarma franchise?