The Singh Sahab Franchise Food Group belongs to Shri Gurdeep Singh Bhatia. It is one of its fastest expanding groups.
About Singh Sahab
Since its establishment, Indore has rapidly expanded in 2015 and recently began expanding its wings around the country via franchise methods.
Indore is a very dynamic hospitality firm. Shri. For the past 14 years, Gurdeep Singh Bhatia has been in the industry, constantly believing that all eateries now seem to use Global Cookies.
Their own Indian cuisine, in particular, Northern Indian, is however more permanent than other kitchens that the Indian Palate likes, which is the main reason for the Singh Sahab concept.
Singh Sahab Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 16 lakhs|
|Area Required||500 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 6.5 lakhs|
Features of Singh Sahab
- The Singh Sahab serves authentic northern Indian cuisine.
- It’s one of Indore’s prominent restaurant chains.
- Murg Tandoori, Butter, Kebabs, Murg Malai Tikka, and many such articles are the specialty.
- Its top meals include Paneer Angara Tikka, Paneer Punjabi, and Lassuni kalimirch tikka. Their delicacies are Tandoori saufyani.
- Singh Sahab flavors are distinctive and spicy. Flavors are distinctive. Everything has to be selected by hand.
- Quality – The quality of all outlets is high and constant.
- Presentation – Their food is presented to stimulate your taste buds even before they are presented.
- Teamwork – Singh Sahab believes teamwork is essential for a successful franchise and the finest experience for its customers.
- The hired person will receive complete training.
- Hygiene is an important and uncompromising emphasis in Singh Sahab.
- Singh Sahab has plans for marketing and development to help franchises.
- The terms of the agreement are 5 years.
- Food Cost between around 30 and 35%
- 1 to 2 lakhs of work capital (Depends according to model)
- Master Franchise is accessible
- Margin profit 30-40%
- The brand will supply important raw materials.
- Increased strategy support for marketing & sales.
- Dealing with online delivery partners.
- Facility for software and charging.
- This agreement may be renewed by Franchise.
- Dealing with online shipment partners.
- Facilities for software and billing.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Singh Sahab Franchise?
The investment of the Singh Sahab Franchise is Rs. 16 lakhs.
What is the model of the Singh Sahab Franchise?
The model of the Singh Sahab Franchise is Take away.