The specialty of the Srika Franchise is clean, nutritional, and natural components of food.
About Srika Franchise
Shreeka Lifestyle (OPC) Private Limited, based in Bengaluru, is an innovative and progressive firm with two different brands – Srika | Stiksnax – that have successfully operated in the health and wellness sectors.
Corporate events take place, items are promoted through business stands and food services are provided by the company.
The organization always focuses on offering its consumers clean and hygienic cuisine.
In addition, in a hygienic setting vegetarian and non-vegetarian food is cooked independently.
Srika Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 10 lakhs|
|Area Required||300 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 2 lakhs|
Features of Srika Franchise
- In this dynamic business, you will learn about the major firms for managerial and operational skills.
- Explore the diverse job alternatives you have, trigger your passion for customer service excellence and successful business entertainment.
- The world of hospitality, food, and drink has to be discovered.
- The curriculum focuses on the management of hotels and restaurants and offers you the certifications necessary for starting a career in these areas.
- All courses provide active learning opportunities due to the practical nature of the hotel sector.
- The item was handed throughout time to and continued to be advanced by experts in numerous fields.
- A USP company wants to expand and never stop.
- It includes food and beverage preparation, service and desk laboratories, as well as case studies and simulation exercises.
- The terms and conditions of the agreement are five years.
- Food costs between 28 and 30%
- Working capital 3 to 5 lakhs (Depends according to model)
- 20 to 25% profit margin is provided for the master franchise
- The brand provides significant commodities.
- Growth of strategy Marketing and sales support.
- Online shipping partners development.
- Requirements for workmanship: 7 staff and 12 dining staff. 7 delivery kitchens.
- A franchise can renew this agreement.
- They receive no royalties or fees for sales and profit.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Srika Franchise?
The investment of the Srika Franchise is Rs. 10 lakhs.
What is the model of the Srika Franchise?
The model of the Srika Franchise is QSR.