Take Care Hospitality franchise believes that hospitality must be performed with utmost attention, therefore, they are glad to state that they have the skills and competence to make a lasting influence in this business.
About Take Care Hospitality Franchise
To maintain honesty, work hard, and establish synergistic relationships with their clientele, brands, and business partners are the guiding principles of Take Care Hospitality Pvt Ltd.
After years of experience in the restaurant sector, they have developed a unique philosophy.
Also, it is based on both practical experience and a thorough understanding of the financial realities that drive the industry.
These experiences have given Take Care Hospitality’s leaders an unrivaled level of professional experience and specialized skills.
Moreover, Take Care Hospitality has been guided by four basic beliefs since 2012.
In other words, it’s a combination of fairness, respect, integrity, and high-quality products. Also, as part of their mission, they use the acronym C.A.R.E.S.
Customers are their first concern.
Affected by one’s mentality and outlook.
Respecting others (but have fun)
Service is everything!
Take Care Hospitality Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 20 lakhs|
|Area Required||500 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 5 lakhs|
Features of Take Care Hospitality Franchise
- They’ve had success with a variety of Indo-Chinese fusion themes and Mughlai cuisine concepts.
- In light of these accomplishments, they have developed a strategy for expanding the scope of their company operations to all major South Indian cities such as Bangalore, Chennai, Mysore, Cochin, Calicut, and Trivandrum.
- Also, a step further has been taken by establishing themselves in locations such as Dubai, Doha, etc.
- As a result, they’ve been able to make their mission – C.A.R.E.S. – a reality for their customers.
- Through their business endeavors, TCH has also pledged to continue to create unique concepts in the future.
- Moreover, a Northern Chinese-Indian Fusion, IndianWok is a realistic choice for their operations in the Middle East.
- India’s Mughal monarchy, which ruled India for almost a hundred years, has passed down a centuries-old culinary tradition. Moreover, their cuisine is still highly regarded to this day and is welcomed in any country where they aim to extend their operations.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Take Care Hospitality Franchise?
The investment of the Take Care Hospitality Franchise is Rs. 20 lakhs.
What is the model of the Take Care Hospitality Franchise?
The model of the Take Care Hospitality Franchise is Multi-Cuisine Restaurant.