Sarva Group of Companies is promoting Tea Bar Cafe Franchise in India.
Sarva Foods is a 12-year-old company that specializes in the production of food products and the promotion of various popular brands in India.
About Tea Bar Cafe Franchise
The staff at the Sarva Group make every effort to provide high-quality products made with the finest ingredients and cutting-edge technology.
They believe in lifelong learning and keeping themselves up to date with business demands.
This is why Sarva Foods is India’s Fastest Growing QSR Food Brand ( Included in the World Book Of Records).
They’ve created a ‘Tea Bar’ concept that is not only environmentally friendly but also saves time, energy, and money.
Tea Bar Cafe Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 5 lakhs|
|Area Required||150 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 1.5 lakhs|
History of Tea Bar Cafe Franchise
Tea has a long history that spans thousands of years and many cultures. Tea is thought to have originated in China and has since spread throughout the world.
After water, ‘Tea’ is the most widely consumed beverage on the planet. ‘Tea Clicks‘ in any mood, at any time, and for any occasion.
In India, mornings do not begin without a great cup of tea. In their country, the tea shop, or Chaiwale, has long been a topic of debate.
For them, tea is more than a beverage; it is an emotion. ‘Tea Bar’ is a Pocket Café or Small Café concept that serves a delectable selection of freshly brewed teas as well as a variety of snacks.
- 35 percent of the cost of food
- Working Capital: 1 to 1.5 million dollars (Depends according to model)
- Net Profit Margin of 25 to 30%
- The brand would include important raw materials.
- Assist in marketing and revenue growth strategies.
- Swiggy and Zomato form a partnership for online distribution | Zomato provides software and billing services.
- The franchisee should buy the machinery locally, according to the brand’s specifications.
- The interior design can be done locally by the franchisee according to the Brand’s design.
- 2 to 3 low-skilled employees are needed.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Tea Bar Cafe Franchise?
The investment of the Tea Bar Cafe Franchise is Rs. 5 lakhs.
What is the model of the Tea Bar Cafe Franchise?
The model of the Tea Bar Cafe is Cafe.