Chai is more than just a cup of tea to start the day in India; it is one of the oldest beverages in history as well as India’s most popular beverage.
The delectable sweet drink is an important component of life’s rhythm. Anything happens over a cup of tea in India, from neighborly gossip to intense political conferences.
Every year, the country consumes 860 thousand (860000) tonnes of tea! So, here are several Tea Franchise Brands.
Chai is a rite of passage in India, and roadsides are lined with chai wallahs serving it heated with spices, sugar, and milk.
Why Invest in a Tea Franchise?
The following is an overview of why you should start a chai franchise company.
1) Budget Cafe: As a chai franchise, the budget is low, but the revenue is high since the company drinks a whopping 860 thousand (860000) tonnes of tea every year, meaning that the business will never stop.
2) Low cost, low risk: as you might know, a cup of chai in India costs Rs.10. Since the cost is low, the risk is also low.
3) A sizable customer base: as previously mentioned, chai is more than just a cup of chai to start the day. India has a broad customer base; approximately 80% of Indian households consume tea, so the tea industry will continue to expand.
4) Supportive hands: When you start a chai franchise company, the brand will assist you in a variety of ways.
5) Goodwill: As you might be aware, the following brands are very well-known, so your chances of making a good living are very high.
Also Read: Lassi Day Franchise
Is This Franchise Profitable?
In the right conditions, a tea franchise may be profitable. Most, however, are not successful in the first few years.
In general, they do not bring high-priced products. Traditional retail structures can have a lot of overhead.
As a result, selecting a franchise with a diverse product line and low operating costs will improve the profitability of these companies.