Thancos Ice Cream Franchise is confident that with your continued help, they will be able to become Bangalore’s and India’s No. 1 natural ice cream.
About Thancos Ice Cream Franchise
This adventure began in 2006 and continues to be both thrilling and demanding.
Thanco’s Natural Ice Cream started with one franchise location in 2009 and has since expanded to over 80 locations across India.
Without the quality and balanced product, as well as “YOU,” they would not have been able to accomplish this.
They are one of the biggest players in the Naturals Ice Cream market, and by opening new stores on a regular basis.
They are rapidly becoming one of India’s best ice cream brands, posing a serious challenge to major foreign and national ice cream brands.
Also Read: The Chicken Company Franchise
Thancos Natural Ice Cream Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 16 lakhs|
|Area Required||300 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3 lakhs|
Also Read: London Bubble Co Franchise
Their versions are so diverse and Nature-inspired that a mass player would never be able to compete with them in this dynamic environment.
They sell over 80 different natural ice cream flavors, as well as a sugar-free ice cream section for their customers.
Mr. Raghavendra K. Thane, who has overcome all obstacles and pursued his vision of providing people with nature’s gift.
In the form of natural ice cream, has truly succeeded in today’s competitive environment and is the best ice cream company.
He has created good jobs and entrepreneur opportunities for many young people as a result of his business vision, and he has become a role model for many aspiring entrepreneurs.
Features of Thancos Natural Ice Cream Franchise
- Quality– Their goods are so new that they were made just for you. They know that customers who are concerned about their health are also concerned about the shop.
- Their goods are as new as they were just prepared, ensuring that you get the best taste possible. They select raw materials that are ideal for making fine ice cream.
- Thanco’s Naturals Ice Cream was named the recipient of the 2017 Franchise Awards.
- Franchise Awards 2017, judged by an independent panel of experts and sponsored by the Indian Franchise Association (IFA) and Francorp India.
- As Process Advisors, honor organizations that have demonstrated exceptional business acumen, enthusiasm, and achievement in the franchise industry.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the franchise fee of the Thancos franchise?
The franchise fee of the Thancos franchise is Rs. 3 lakhs.
How many outlets are required for the Thancos franchise?
The outlets required for the Thancos franchise are 80.