The Chocolate Heaven Franchise is the brainchild of Sunil Patel and Sanjay Bambhaniya, two MBA graduates, colleagues, and fellow chocolate lovers who wish to share their drive and admiration for chocolate with all chocoholics around the world.
About The Chocolate Heaven Franchise
As the name implies, Chocolate Heaven is a heaven for chocolate lovers, with the aim of turning chocolate lovers into addicts and users into chocoholics.
It’s a name that’s synonymous with high-quality chocolate. The Chocolate Heaven is a café dedicated to chocoholics who adore chocolate.
The brand has become synonymous with best-in-class quality thanks to a combination of a desire for perfection, enthusiasm for all things chocolate, and astute business acumen.
The Chocolate Heaven is based in Mumbai, India, and has 11 locations in various cities and towns across the country.
By 2017, their aim is to open 50 stores across India.
To provide their customers with the best chocolate café experience in India.
To be the best, they must provide exceptional quality, service, cleanliness, and value to every customer in every café.
The Chocolate Heaven Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 15 lakhs|
|Area Required||200 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3 lakhs|
Features of The Chocolate Heaven Franchise
- Do you have a website? Do you like chocolates? Come and be a part of India’s hottest chocolate café trend.
- The Chocolate Heaven takes pride in offering some of the finest franchise support systems available.
- Their team is here to guide you through the initiation process and provide ongoing support. The following are some of the critical stages in which you can anticipate their assistance and guidance:-
- Choosing a location
- Designing and Layouting a Store
- Fixtures for the store are purchased.
- Merchandise supply
- The store opens its doors.
- Standard Operating Procedure Manuals for the purchase of computer terminals and applications (SOPs)
- Franchisees receive sales, systems, and SOP training, as well as marketing and promotion assistance from the staff.
- The duration of the agreement is five years.
- The expense of renewing the agreement would be decided jointly.
- Approximately 31% of the total cost is spent on food.
- 2 to 5 lakhs in working capital (Depends according to model)
- 69 percent gross profit margin
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the franchise fee of The Chocolate Heaven Franchise?
The franchise fee of The Chocolate Heaven Franchise is Rs. 3 lakhs.
What is the model of The Chocolate Heaven Franchise?
The model of The Chocolate Heaven Franchise is Stand Alone.