The Chocolate Room Franchise first opened its doors in 2007. The business has expanded at a rapid pace over the last ten years.
The company now has locations in 11 countries, 20 states, 25 cities, and 290 chocolate cafes around the world.
About The Chocolate Room
It was the first chocolate café brand to offer franchises in India, and it was also the first to bring the live kitchen concept to the Indian cafe industry, allowing for the serving of fresh food.
Vikas and Kumar have created an appealing and recognizable fit-out for this trendy chocolate café all over the world, drawing on years of commercial store.
The Chocolate Room Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 20 lakhs|
|Area Required||200 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 5 lakhs|
Read: Gulab Sweets Franchise
Features of The Chocolate Room Franchise
- The chocolate room has won numerous awards, such as Franchise India’s “Best Regional Café of the Year 2014.”
- Flavors: Their chocoholic-friendly menu has a little something for everyone. Their dreamy creamy dessert never fails to put a smile on the faces of dessert connoisseurs.
- Quality: Their products are inventions that generate new offerings based on observations of local appeal, tastes, and design, with a focus on freshness and quality.
- Presentation: All of their products and services are taste-tested before being added to the menu as daily items.
- Hygiene: They ensure a high level of hygiene for their customers at all of their locations.
- The chocolate room serves a variety of savory bites, delectable drinks, and delectable desserts in a bright and inviting environment.
- It’s a chocolate indulgence café where you can have a one-of-a-kind chocolate experience every time.
- They were the first in the Indian café industry to introduce the live kitchen concept of serving fresh food.
- The chocolate room brand has grown from strength to strength, with a network that spans 17 countries, 50 states, 25 cities, and 290 chocolate cafés.
- It comes in a variety of versions, including Kiosk, Portable, and Standalone, for the franchise.
- The Chocolate Room also offers related Franchise support, such as store management procedures, staff recruiting, and training. In order to help franchisees increase revenue and expand their businesses.
Read: BIBA Franchise
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the franchise fee of The Chocolate Room Franchise?
The franchise fee of The Chocolate Room Franchise is Rs. 5 lakhs.
What is the model of The Chocolate Room Franchise?
The model of The Chocolate Room is Kiosk.