Vaishali Foods franchise, a well-known Maharashtra Foods brand, is now searching for franchisees!
About Vaishali Foods
Maharashtra Foods owns the popular brand Vaishali Foods. As the name suggests, they specialize in Maharashtra-style cuisine.
Just like individuals from South India migrated to the north and popularized dosa and idli, they have popularized Marathi cuisine in Delhi and the National Capital Region.
They are currently trying to develop their business with the support of folks who share their enthusiasm for food and want to sell something other than chole bhature to Delhi and NCR foodies.
For many years, the business has established itself among customers by feeding foodies at Dilli Haat, Ambience Mall Gurgaon, and Mahagun Mall Ghaziabad.
Some of their menu items include well-known foods such as bhel puri and vada pav, but believe it’s more fun to sell products such as Thalipith and Zhunka bhakri, which are less well-known but incredibly delicious, filling, and healthful.
Every year, they also participate in the International Trade Fair held at Pragati Maidan, and last year they won first prize (award) for the “Most authentic Cuisine.”
Vaishali Foods Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 5 lakhs|
|Area Required||300 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 50 thousand|
Features of Vaishali Foods Franchise
- At their location, they provide franchisee training.
- Operating instructions in great detail
- Correctly filed assistance
- Expert advice on franchise establishment
- The advantage of a lifetime franchise period
- So, if you have a desire to market a specialty cuisine and want to be a part of creating this business with them, please contact them.
- They have popularized Marathi cuisine in Delhi and the National Capital Region in the same way that people from South India went to the north and popularized dosa and idli.
- They are currently attempting to grow their business with the help of people who share their passion for food and wish to sell something more than chole bhature to foodies in Delhi and the NCR.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Vaishali Foods Franchise?
The investment of the Vaishali Foods Franchise is Rs. 5 lakhs.
What is the time period of the Vaishali Foods Franchise agreement?
The time period of the Vaishali Foods Franchise agreement is 3 years.