Are you passionate about beer and looking to start a business in the brewing industry? Look no further than the Voodoo Brewing Company Franchise.
With a reputation for bold, innovative, world-class beers and eclectic, locally-curated pub food, Voodoo Brewing Company is a brewpub making waves in the industry.
About Voodoo Brewing Company
Founded in 2005 in Meadville, PA, Voodoo Brewing Co. has seen explosive growth over the years. They opened their first taproom in 2012, followed by additional taprooms in Homestead, PA (2015), and Erie, PA (2016).
Recognizing the need to produce their award-winning beer in larger volumes, they opened a production facility in early 2017. In 2019, they added another pub in State College, PA.
|2005||Founded in Meadville, PA|
|2012||The second taproom opened in Homestead, PA|
|2015||The third taproom opened in Erie, PA|
|2016||The additional pub opened in State College, PA|
|2017||Production facility opened|
|2019||Additional pub opened in State College, PA|
Interested In Voodoo Brewing Franchise?
Voodoo Brewing Company Business Model
Voodoo Brewing Company operates as a brew pub, offering a wide variety of beers and a locally-curated pub food menu. The unique aspect of this franchise is that the owners don’t brew the beer – the company does.
This means you can become the Official Proprietor of Voodoo Brewery in your hometown without knowing the difference between hops and barley. It’s a business model that combines the love for beer with the desire to create a community hotspot.
You must meet certain financial requirements to qualify for franchise ownership with Voodoo Brewing Company.
How Much Does It Cost To Open A Voodoo Brewing Company Franchise?
The total investment required to open a Voodoo Brewing Company franchise ranges from $479,000 to $1,144,000. This includes the franchise fee, which ranges from $75,000 to $225,000.
|Initial Investment||$479,000 – $1,144,000|
|Franchise Fee||$75,000 – $225,000|
|Royalty Fee||6% of gross sales|
|Local Advertising Fee||1% of gross sales|
Voodoo Brewing Company Franchise Revenue and Profit
The revenue and profit of the Voodoo Brewing Company franchise may vary from store to store depending on its location, size, day-to-day expenses, etc.
Voodoo Brewing Company has not revealed the financials of its franchises, so no details about the revenue and profit of Voodoo Brewing franchises are available, unfortunately.
Failure Rate Of Voodoo Brewing Company
|Year||Outlets at the Start of the Year||Outlets at the End of the Year||Net Change|
For the Franchised outlets:
- In 2020, the failure rate was (1)/1×100≈0.00%
- In 2021, the failure rate was (2)/2×100≈0.00%
- In 2022, the failure rate was (4)/4×100≈0.00%
According to the above-mentioned data, there is no failure rate for franchised outlets as the outlets at the end of the year has increasedas compared to the outlets in the start of the year during the span of 3 years.
Overall, we can see that the Voodoo Brewing Company franchise has expanded in the years 2020-2022. This shows a total failure rate of 0.00%.
Training and Support
- Confirmation Day Structure: This is a 2-day event hosted in Washington, D.C. or virtually via Zoom. The first day includes introductions and a welcome reception/dinner. The second day consists of business presentations from key support team members including an overview of their technology, marketing, and sales systems. There are also one-on-one meetings with the founder and executive team.
- Initial Training: The initial training includes various aspects such as:
- The Voda Way: Foundational Business Training
- Voda Marketing: Marketing The Voda Way
- Technical Field Training and Mastering Best Practices in Cleaning and Restoration
- Establishing Financial Best Practices
- How to Manage and Create a Winning Team
- Voda’s Gold Standard for Customer Care
- Job Shadowing
- Ongoing Training: Voodoo Brewing Company provides ongoing training as needed and offers monthly online webinars for the staff.
- Support Systems: Voodoo Brewing Company has put into place several support systems to ensure that franchisees are always backed by the rest of the Voodoo clan. This includes 7.5 classroom training hours and 61 hours of on-the-job practice to prepare franchisees for opening the doors to their own brewpub.
- 24/7 National Call Center: Voodoo Brewing Company sets your job appointments so you can focus on running your business.
- Tools for Success: Voodoo Brewing Company provides a dedicated franchise success coach and industry-leading training systems.
- Commercial Relationship Building: Voodoo Brewing Company provides support for commercial customer relationship building and B2B lead generation.
- World-Class Analytics & Reporting: Voodoo Brewing Company has assembled a best-in-class suite of technology platforms, partners, and proprietary software to support franchisee success.
Interested In Voodoo Brewing Franchise?
Voodoo Brewing Company offers financing via third-party sources. They also offer a 20% discount for veterans through VetFran.
Voodoo Brewing Company is looking for franchisees who are:
- Leaders: They should be able to guide their team and make important decisions.
- Growth-Oriented: They should be focused on expanding and improving their business.
- Business Savvy: They should have a good understanding of how to run a business.
- Service Focused: They should prioritize providing excellent service to customers.
- Gritty: They should be determined and resilient, even when faced with challenges.
In addition, they should be high-energy, ambitious, coachable, and willing to follow proven systems/procedures. They should also be able to manage and motivate a team and have a positive, solution-oriented mindset. They should embrace the culture and promote the VODA WAY.
Voodoo Brewing Company franchises are available across the United States. The franchisee can choose to operate as an owner-operator with a minimal staff of 2-3 employees, or they can choose a semi-absentee model where they manage a general manager and have 2-4 employees.
In both models, the franchisee is expected to manage day-to-day operations, train and onboard employees, manage backend finances, schedule estimates and job management, and collaborate with the franchisor.
Voodoo Brewing Company offers a unique opportunity to own a brewpub without the need to brew the beer yourself. With their commitment to quality and innovative beers, owning a Voodoo Brewing Company franchise could be rewarding.
They have already awarded over 50 locations nationwide and plan to award 150 more.
If you want to escape corporate America and enjoy a fulfilling and profitable life, Voodoo Brewing Company might be your choice.
Where is Voodoo Brewing Headquartered?
Voodoo Brewing Company is headquartered at 215 Arch Street, Meadville, Pennsylvania, United States.
Who founded Voodoo Brewing Company?
Voodoo Brewing Company was founded by Matt Allyn in 2005 in Meadville, Pennsylvania.
Who owns Voodoo Brewing Company?
The current owner of Voodoo Brewing Company is Matteo Rachocki and his brother Curt.