Waffles, pancakes, caustic soda ice cream, and bubble tea available in Waffle Hut Franchise.
Also, non-alcoholic shots, french fries, sandwiches, tornado potatoes, and nitrogen wafers are all available under one roof. Quality and quantity are their guiding principles.
About Waffle Hut
The Waffle Hut quickly established itself as one of the best servers in terms of taste and presentation.
The unique selling point is the delectable chocolate that they make under their own name. They provide a fast payback of the investment even on a tight budget.
They are also the first brand in India to provide these services under this budget. On-demand, they make ice cream with fresh fruits in front of customers, and they bake fresh waffles.
Waffle Hut Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 8 lakhs|
|Area Required||250 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 2 lakhs|
Also Read: The Chicken Company Franchise
Features of Waffle Hut
- The profit margin on food can range from 40% to 80%.
- The menu is user-friendly and cost-effective, resulting in increased foot traffic.
- It is appropriate for people of all ages.
- They have an unwavering dedication to providing superior quality meals and value to their customers, as well as a spirit of creativity.
- Their menu is versatile, which means that customers enjoy it at any time of day. Whether as a dinner dessert topped with ice cream or fruit, or as a portable on-the-go item during rush hour.
- They pledge to provide all necessary assistance during the establishment of the outlet. Both inside the kitchens with preparation and presentation guidance and outside with advertising and shout-outs.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Waffle Hut franchise?
The investment for the Waffle Hut franchise is Rs. 20 lakhs.
What is the area required by the Waffle Hut franchise?
The area required by the Waffle Hut franchise is 300 sq. ft.