Wrapchic franchise is the first bistro in the world to wrap all of the thrilling and colorful flavors of Indian cuisine into a convenient Mexican format.
About Wrapchic Franchise
They placed two very critical items at the core of the brand: taste and comfort.
Like Mr. Wraphchic, they’ll go to great lengths to stick to tradition and make sure their food is flavorful, using only the finest ingredients and freshly roasted spices.
‘Wrapchic‘ or ‘Rap-Chik,’ which originated in Mumbai’s trendsetting street language, is a phrase that conveys genuine happiness in the most laid-back, cool way possible. When no other word will do, it’s a word that true Mumbaikars will use.
Their logo is modeled in the case of traditional ‘Warli‘ art, which is practiced by tribes in villages around Mumbai and Maharashtra, and acknowledges the imagination of the street, from which India has developed its reputation.
The bull symbolizes their combined heritage, representing their Indian ancestors, Birmingham origins, and Mexican culture.
They’re the UK’s fastest-growing, successful restaurant chain, and they’re looking forward to expanding.
Wrapchic Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 30 lakhs|
|Area Required||300 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 8 lakhs|
Features of Wrapchic Franchise
- Able to serve Mexican wraps with a Hindu twist is a special concept.
- Wrapchic is a UK-based company that specializes in delicious wraps.
- Nachos, Wrapchos, Wraps, Bowls, and Gravy Bowls are among the items available.
- Flavors – They serve a variety of bold Mexican and Indian wraps that are delicious and leave you wanting more.
- Taste – The flavor is one-of-a-kind and only available at Wrapchic.
- Value – High-quality wraps that are consistent with all franchises.
- Presentation – Their presentations are so spectacular that just looking at the food would leave you speechless.
- Ambiance – A pleasant, lively atmosphere that keeps customers coming back to their restaurants.
- The brand will have complete instruction.
- The duration of the agreement is five years.
- Food costs between 30 and 35 percent of the total.
- 1.5 to 2.3 lakhs in working capital (Depends according to model)
- There are Master Franchises open.
- 37 percent profit margin
- The brand will have important raw materials.
- Increased marketing and distribution plan Encouragement.
- A collaboration between online distribution partners has been established.
- Software and billing services are available.
- This deal can be renewed by the franchise.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Wrapchic Franchise?
The investment of the Wrapchic Franchise is Rs. 30 lakhs.
What is the model of the Wrapchic Franchise?
The model of the Wrapchic Franchise is QSR.