Food delivery has become an essential part of our daily life. Only a few people have not utilized this service at least once, and Zomato is one of them.
Joining the Zomato franchise business to begin their career is the ideal franchise business option for young, motivated, and innovative entrepreneurs.
About the Company
The company Zomato is an Indian food delivery and restaurant aggregator. Deepinder Goyal founded the company in 2008.
Foodiebay was the company’s name when it first began in 2008, but Zomato changed it in 2010.
Zomato provides customers with information on restaurants, their services, and meal menus. Every month, the company receives around 80 million orders from active customers.
The corporation is in India, but it also has a global presence. Zomato’s services are available in more than 10,000 cities across 24 countries.
Zomato Franchise Model
|Investment||20 and 30 lakhs|
|Area Required||1800- 2200 square feet|
Zomato Franchise Requirements
A candidate must meet several requirements to operate a Zomato food delivery franchise in India.
1. The quantity of floor space or outlet space required for the installation of the outlet. The area should be large enough to accommodate multiple restaurants’ working space and equipment storage.
2. If a franchisee wants to work with Zomato, they must receive all necessary licenses and paperwork in addition to the area requirement.
3. You’ll need to get a GST registration, a firm registration, and an FSSAI license, to name a few things.
The Advantages of Having a Franchise
- Zomato can also help you with design and construction.
- Zomato will provide operational expertise and platform support.
- Better brand collaborations will be possible with Zomato.
- They will also assist you with any other criteria necessary to run smoothly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the Zomato food delivery franchise last?
The Zomato franchise agreement is usually signed by both parties and lasts for three years.
Is it possible to become a franchisee of Zomato?
Zomato is open to selling franchises to the general public. The Zomato Kitchen franchise, on the other hand, accepts only restaurants.
What are the top food delivery firms in India?
Zomato or Swiggy is the most popular food delivery service in India. These two have captured the majority of the market.
Amit Gupta is the founder of DrFranchises. He has a keen interest in investments, and has thus far invested in a few franchises. Franchise businesses are his forte- he knows all there is to know about their space requirements, fees, ROI potential, and business models. This makes him an ideal candidate for anyone looking to invest in a franchise