Zwarma Franchise has a key goal is to provide Shawarma preparation with the greatest levels of quality, taste, and hygiene.
About Zwarma Franchise
By preparing unique, original Lebanese, Turkish and Arab Shawarmas, they want to deliver an authentic experience.
They offer Shawarmas with the greatest quality ingredients and preparation techniques in the original Lebanese fashion.
Their founders have 22 years of combined business experience and are currently managing Chennai’s major store.
Three other franchise outlets are also available across Chennai. Franchising is currently intended to extend throughout India.
Their fundamental aim is to upgrade the Shawarma concept by building an exclusive brand with a better ecology and to deliver high quality, top-class taste with high cleanliness and a variety of products.
Zwarma Franchise Model
|Investment||Rs. 7 lakhs|
|Area Required||100 sq. ft.|
|Franchise Fee||Rs. 3 lakhs|
Features of Zwarma Franchise
- Contract Conditions are 5 years.
- Renovation of the agreement Costs 50% of the franchise fee
- The cost of food is 40%
- Net income is 25% (Depends on Location)
- Brand supplies are to be made of raw materials.
- Increased strategy support for Marketing & Sales.
- Billing facilities and software.
- Manpower Requirement: 2 in front counter kitchen 1
- The brand will also help recruit staff in the form of thorough training.
- Franchisee may buy some machinery locally by brand, as specified.
- A franchise can locally make the interior according to the design.
- Swiggy & Zomato’s online supply partners
- Dinesh Rathinam (founder and chief executive officer) always has a strong commitment to developing anything and is finally at the point of creating a Shawarma brand. His experience in several businesses has been more than 13 years.
- In the food and beverage sector, Icsaravanan (Co-Founder and COO) has over 12 years of expertise. In Kolathur, Chennai, he is also one of the founders of their successful restaurant.
- Over 13 years of expertise in marketing and customer relations mostly in the information technology and ERP field has been acquired by the managing partner of Santhanakrishnan n. He’s a sport enthusiastic.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the investment of the Zwarma Franchise?
The investment of the Zwarma Franchise is Rs. 7 lakhs.
What is the model of the Zwarma Franchise?
The model of the Zwarma Franchise is Kiosk.
Amit Gupta is the founder of DrFranchises. He has a keen interest in investments, and has thus far invested in a few franchises. Franchise businesses are his forte- he knows all there is to know about their space requirements, fees, ROI potential, and business models. This makes him an ideal candidate for anyone looking to invest in a franchise